Are you tracking milestones for valuable processes, manually, with spreadsheets and weekly meetings?
Fortunately, the most successful and cost-efficient process management solution is now the easiest: your own business users, without technical expertise, can configure the platform. The SigmaFlow Process Execution Platform enables your team to:
- Get the most successful data management, tracked by asset
- Develop Process Execution Templates, that provide task-specific guidance, and manage hand-offs between groups – eliminating ‘whitespace’ wasted time
- Accurately Forecast Milestone Dates, with a sophisticated Dates Engine
- Configure custom operational Reports/ Dashboards, and analytical pivot tables
The two white papers below share the ‘jump start’ configuration for Upstream Oil & Gas pre-production processes and Electric Utility compliance management.
Oil and Gas Process Intelligence
Upstream Oil and Gas pre-production processes involve the coordination and data collection across multiple teams for permits, agreements, drilling & completions schedules, and much more.
SigmaFlow Well Process Management platform improves upstream oil & gas operations, reduces costs, and increases profitability by providing:
- Process Execution with task-specific data and document management
- Resource scheduling for drilling rigs, survey & completions teams…
- Operational and Analytical reports, dashboards, and pivot tables
Download the whitepaper to learn how the SigmaFlow Process Execution platform enables integrated Work Planning, Execution, and Management
Simplifying NERC Compliance – with Operations Management
Meeting NERC compliance is a heavy resource drain on Operations Teams who struggle to follow compliance procedures and collect required compliance evidence – all while performing required Operational Activities to keep our lights on.
The SigmaFlow Compliance Management solution enables Operations personnel to work directly within the system, using compliance processes built from the organization’s NERC Policies and Procedures. The result?
- Operations work is dramatically simplified, with many manual activities automated
- Time-sensitive Tasks are tracked and alerted on, to ensure NERC Standards compliance
- Evidence is consistently collected and maintained with “Single Source of Truth” Document Management
- Self-Audits, Audit Packages, and formal Audits are dramatically simplified with easy filtering, selection, and reporting
The NERC Operations Management for Compliance paper shares the solution: