- Lead post-sales implementations, process consultation, and on-going customer support.
- Project management of SigmaFlow customer implementation projects. Responsible for all aspects of customer delivery and provide business consulting on how to use the SigmaFlow application.
- Facilitate business process workflow modeling sessions for electric utility customers. Makes recommendations regarding process improvement. Configure the SigmaFlow software to model business process workflow.
- Discover and document customer requirements for the product development team.
- Ensure customer success in the implementation of the SigmaFlow product from project initiation through data validation and system acceptance testing.
- Provide on and off-site application training to customer technical personnel and end users.
- Produce regular and detailed progress reports to management, including information which may impact target achievements or service delivery.
- Assist in the Pre-Sales process as needed to develop and demonstrate functionality.
Master’s degree in MIS or related field
- 3 years of experience serving as an Implementation Consultant and/or a Technical Subject Matter Expert on SaaS projects.
- 3 years of experience in working on North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) compliance (both Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) and Operations and Planning (693)
- Experience as a liaison between business users and the applications development team to define high level features and functions for complex and cross functional new or modified business applications systems.
- Experience with Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes.
- Experience in working with Onshore/Offshore Development & QA teams.
- Experience in developing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with SQL server in resolving production data issues.
- Experience in working with Business and Technical partners to perform business process review, product analysis, feature definition and backlog prioritization to drive custom software development and external vendor partnerships.
- Experience in documenting software defects using bug tracking system and reported defects involving program functionality, output, online screen and content to software developers.
- 3 Years Project management experience in implementing software solutions
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Adept at writing complex database stored procedures and functions.
- Aware of intricacies involved in Software product configuration and deployment.
- Thorough understanding of Agile Software Development Lifecycle process.
- Able to convert customer requirements into technical requirements for development team.
- Capable of making independent design decisions based on product functionality knowledge with minimum supervision.