Over the past 5 weeks, we’ve answered a number of common questions about our Well Delivery Solution in our Lunch & Learn Q&A Blog Series.We got such a positive response to the series that we put together a review of the questions and answers so that old and new readers alike can find the entire blog series in a single location.
This is the Well Delivery Q&A Series in Review.
So let’s move on to the questions!
Well Delivery Q&A Part 1
- I use Oracle® Primavera to manage my Well process, how is SigmaFlow different?
SigmaFlow works along with Oracle® Primavera, and makes it even better! Read about the three distinct differences that complement the Primavera system in the Well Delivery Q&A – Part 1.
Well Delivery Q&A Part 2
- I have less than 5 rigs and 100 Wellbores – Is SigmaFlow economical or should I continue using Excel to manage my process?
- We have permitting to ‘Ready-to-Drill’ phase covered in our business. Does SigmaFlow help with the Drilling, Completions procedures?
SigmaFlow is a versatile solution that can match the scope and scale of various projects and implementations. Read about our ability to meet different needs (and different budgets) in the Well Delivery Q&A – Part 2.
Well Delivery Q&A Part 3
- Our Well information resides in a Well data repository. How would SigmaFlow fit in?
- Is SigmaFlow relevant for use in any basin or shale play?
- What is the deployment process for the SigmaFlow solution?
Many of the questions we get from prospects are really part of the process of determining whether SigmaFlow is a good fit for their company. Check out the answers to these questions and learn about our deployment process in the Well Delivery Q&A – Part 3.
Well Delivery Q&A Part 4
- Can you outline potential savings we could see when using the SigmaFlow solution?
Read about the improvements in time, costs, and resources we expect companies using SigmaFlow will see in the areas of Planning & Permitting, Drilling & Completions, and Production in the Well Delivery Q&A – Part 4.
Well Delivery Q&A Part 5
- What does it mean when SigmaFlow says it is a solution for ‘Record of Time’?
SigmaFlow is a process execution system that can accurately project when milestone tasks will be completed. Read about how SigmaFlow differentiates itself by becoming the TIME ‘system-of-record’ in the Well Delivery Q&A – Part 5.
Do you have a question that wasn’t answered in the Well Delivery Lunch & Learn Q&A Blog Series?
Contact us today at email@example.com.